The novel coronavirus COVID-19 is on everyone’s mind. On behalf of Surrey Mitsubishi, we want to share with you our health and safety action plan to help protect all guests and staff associates at our dealership. While no cases have been reported at any of our locations, our company is committed to a rigorous and proactive approach. We want to do everything we can to maintain a healthy and responsible environment for all.
Surrey Mitsubishi's Health & Safety Action Plan
1. Health and Safety Officer – Officer assigned is responsible for reporting and guidance to ensure the best standard of cleanliness and staff health safety practices.
2. In-Store Community Safety Information – Community safety communications plan in the dealership, including posters and digital screens outlining handwashing techniques, prevention and best practices. Also available on company websites and social media.
3. Sanitization Plan – Increased sanitization of all high-traffic area touchpoints within all dealerships multiple times a day, plus professional daytime cleaning service during peak times and nightly cleaning.
4. Loaners and Test-Drive Vehicle Preparation – All hard and soft surfaces inside service car loaners and test-drive vehicles are vacuumed and wiped down each time a guest or staff associate uses a vehicle.
5. Service Work Preparation – Guest vehicles for service in-store are outfitted with steering wheel covers and seat protectors prior to maintenance or repair work, plus all Surrey Mitsubishi technicians are required to wear disposable gloves to work on vehicles.
6. Sanitizer Locations – Additional hand sanitizer dispensers and locations in all dealerships for guests and staff associates to sanitize hands throughout the day.
7. Discontinuation of Shared Foods – All complimentary and shared guest café fruits and pastry snacks are temporarily removed.
8. Test Drives and Valet Service – Increased out-of-dealership test drives and vehicle maintenance valet pickup services are offered. Contact us for all details.
9. Travel Restriction – No unnecessary business travel by staff associates. Staff are required to advise personal travel destinations so the company can make necessary arrangements.
10. Hand Etiquette – As outlined by health officials, Surrey Mitsubishi staff associates practice frequent hand washing and refrain from hand shaking.
With these ten measures, we are committed to doing our best to promote the safety and well being of all guests and associates. Surrey Mitsubishi continues to closely monitor updates, and remains proactive to navigate the developments of COVID-19.